Thursday, October 30, 2014

Seeing RED

.....so Adam & I hit the streets of Old Town for an ice cream photo shoot.  The Ice Cream was delicious, but both of us were more inspired by the images we took afterward. (Yes, Barbara, lifestyle images.)  With Littlest(e) in the baby pouch, we combed the streets for some of my favorite haunts.

 I'll post the ice cream images later....but for now, these are my favorite pics...


 
 
 



 


 
 


 
 


4 comments:

  1. Very nice man about town shots. I am seeing a pattern of feet shots that started last week with the skateboarders in Yards Park. I love the contrast of the red painted area under and behind the feet in the first foot shot with the brick and leaves in foreground. Lovely. Also especially like the one seated in front of the car and the one beside it with the great expression and nice background blur. Next stop men's fashion spreads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme with the pop of red mixed with the fall hues. He makes a very photogenic model even when not telling a defined story. Did you bring the red car or was it a happy accident? Either way it makes for a cohesive group. I like the way his feet are in the leaves, it really pulls you into the autumnal feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback y'all. Adam is a really fun collaborator. Whilst we were working on the ice cream photos, I was telling him about the red door....and things just kind of went from there. The car was a happy accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has such a sweet and bright face! That is to say, you capture it! What wonderful color design (what a cherry kharmann ghia - the perfect prop for style you're after - says something too about making plans, then seizing on serendipitous ops that pop up.)

    ReplyDelete