Thought I'd share a few of the images I've been working on of my favorite client, my own little one. The headbands are my own creations as well and are made of French silk.....I suppose it's my own way of addressing "Nature Photography." ; )
Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Adam to photograph him eating an ice cream cone. Standby for ensuing images.








Sooo sweet! She's really beautiful, isn't she? I especially love the "flying" one. Nice hair accessories!
ReplyDeleteToo sweet! I love flying too - like baby yoga - and the one below it, as well as #1. Regards to Adam, have fun collaborating, you make a good team. Are you thinking lifestyle/commercial as well as whimsical / humorous?
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable and expressive face! Lovely head bands and quilt, but the best accessory is those eyes. Thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait to see what you and Adam cook up; have fun.
ReplyDelete