This photograph was taken a few years ago when I first got
into Photography. What was interesting to
me at the time, was the journey to making this photograph. It started out by me trying to figure out how
other photographers were able to produce silhouettes. After a few failed attempts, nightfall hit and
I was forced to go indoors and deal with artificial light. Armed with a single flash light I was able to
capture this “realistic” shot of Peyton Manning. I call it “realistic” because most people
that see this photo think I actually took a picture of Peyton lolFriday, February 20, 2015
Experimenting with Light Photography
This photograph was taken a few years ago when I first got
into Photography. What was interesting to
me at the time, was the journey to making this photograph. It started out by me trying to figure out how
other photographers were able to produce silhouettes. After a few failed attempts, nightfall hit and
I was forced to go indoors and deal with artificial light. Armed with a single flash light I was able to
capture this “realistic” shot of Peyton Manning. I call it “realistic” because most people
that see this photo think I actually took a picture of Peyton lol
Labels:
Action Figures,
Flashlight,
Light,
NFL,
Peyton Manning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment