This is a fabulous blend of interesting motifs - arches and scary babies. Your opening shot is my favorite hdr ever, and I love the composition as well as sense of light. Over the top decor and improbable masking make an excellent, perfect marriage. I love the sense of rhythm and movement in your ceilings and in your layout as well. I enjoy the progression from grand scale to odd detail. The baby's face reminds me of Nancy Burson's face-blended composites.
This is a fabulous blend of interesting motifs - arches and scary babies. Your opening shot is my favorite hdr ever, and I love the composition as well as sense of light. Over the top decor and improbable masking make an excellent, perfect marriage. I love the sense of rhythm and movement in your ceilings and in your layout as well. I enjoy the progression from grand scale to odd detail. The baby's face reminds me of Nancy Burson's face-blended composites.
ReplyDelete