Before I saw the "evidence" to the contrary at the end, I assumed these were photoshopped. Although the compositions are beautiful, I find them a bit posed and fake looking. I am wanting something that conveys a deeper meaning, something that is emotionally arresting or conveys a stronger mood. What I see looks a little too much like a fashion shoot to satisfy me.
Check out this photographer, www.sarahsilver.com. There is an incredible image under her heading, "movement". It's a cover shot for Dance Magazine with the heading, "The Explosive Power of Sara Mearns". She will be teaching a workshop at the Santa Fe workshops titled, Movement in Fashion, Beauty and Dance in March.
Before I saw the "evidence" to the contrary at the end, I assumed these were photoshopped. Although the compositions are beautiful, I find them a bit posed and fake looking. I am wanting something that conveys a deeper meaning, something that is emotionally arresting or conveys a stronger mood. What I see looks a little too much like a fashion shoot to satisfy me.
ReplyDeleteCheck out this photographer, www.sarahsilver.com. There is an incredible image under her heading, "movement". It's a cover shot for Dance Magazine with the heading, "The Explosive Power of Sara Mearns". She will be teaching a workshop at the Santa Fe workshops titled, Movement in Fashion, Beauty and Dance in March.
ReplyDelete