Monday, November 17, 2014

Art Museum Area Revisited

I edited a couple of the art museum area photos and found some others worth looking at.  My computer is dying, but I managed to get it back on today (yes, I am backing up!).  I have some other shots I'd like to get up onto the blog.  Does it end for us tomorrow when the last class is over, or do we have a little more time with it?

Old Waterworks Buildings (cloud like light on right is on the bicycle of someone standing near me- you can see the shadow of the bike's cables and front wheel framework below)
 
 

 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Hard to leave the eagle out of this, even though I am not patriotic.  The boathouses lit with blue lights on the right are some of the most photographed buildings in Philadelphia.
 
 
 
 
 

 


 


 
 
 
 
 

Bridges crossing the Schuylkill River



 

1 comment:

  1. Revisiting these, the last has the mood of winter skies, blues are bluesy feeling.

    ReplyDelete