Friday, November 7, 2014

Spooky Photo Walk in Old Town








4 comments:

  1. They are very atmospheric and spooky! Definitely makes you want to know more. I really like the first one with the block of pink light, did you try cropping our that rectangle of light in the top left? I really like the way the light intrudes into the figures in the bottom shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is definitely spooky, with the hunched over looking figure following the first man so closely. I like that atmosphere. I also like the first one. It seems like something out of the future, with a human being who is made small and insignificant by something speeding by. The pink lines of light add excitement to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochromatic look of the lower two. Your patience completely paid off. I think you should do more creeping on dark street & create a series of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with all, more prowling and pouncing could be in order. The element of unpredictability and play at night and with movement creates the unexpected when it works. It was fun to see your process, and at least one of these on your l.c.d., and then the result. Then too, something as simple as staggered stacking on the blog suits your subject's rhythm nicely.

    ReplyDelete