Wednesday, November 5, 2014

King Street Night






Again very little in post-production beside cropping, I have never really taken car light shots before, so this was fun. I had some with some very interesting strange lights as the runners with lights were headed into Pacers. I need to try some panning next.

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, I really like the colors in the last one and the one two up from that. I like the way the lights rushing past the old time car look like the future hurrying by it. I think cropping in on that would make it work better, maybe most of the right side removed, and straightening of the picture. On the bottom one, my eye gets stuck on that wide area of orange light and stays in that part of the image. With some of that cropped away, I think the eye would get pulled along into the rest of the shot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Trolley shot is incredible! Almost looks like a double exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In terms of Sharon's style, bright colors and lively contrast in the mix seem apropos.

    ReplyDelete