Glad to see you're out and about on a such a fine day. My favorite is the Dogwood branch, because of its fading-in-a-blaze-of-glory color and pattern variation, and its intimacy. The crisp contrast between sharp details and blurred lockhouse (aka selective focus) seems a less standard take. Next fave, straight-on side of building and warm green grass - lighting is perfect for dramatic dynamic range still possible for photo.
I really love the shapes created by the trees, sky and water in the bottom two, especially the last one with the lacy texture of the trees. I wonder if there is more you could get from it by bringing the shadows up a tiny bit. I am also in love with the one showing just the one side of the building. It is just gorgeous, as Barbara commented, the range of tones there is especially nice.
Glad to see you're out and about on a such a fine day. My favorite is the Dogwood branch, because of its fading-in-a-blaze-of-glory color and pattern variation, and its intimacy. The crisp contrast between sharp details and blurred lockhouse (aka selective focus) seems a less standard take. Next fave, straight-on side of building and warm green grass - lighting is perfect for dramatic dynamic range still possible for photo.
ReplyDeleteI really love the shapes created by the trees, sky and water in the bottom two, especially the last one with the lacy texture of the trees. I wonder if there is more you could get from it by bringing the shadows up a tiny bit. I am also in love with the one showing just the one side of the building. It is just gorgeous, as Barbara commented, the range of tones there is especially nice.
ReplyDelete