Here's a slideshow of plans by the competition winner for Bridge Park, to be constructed adjacent to the 11th Street Bridge. Stay tuned to developments in this area, urban space as entertainment mecca and visual theme park addressing many schemes.
Chronological sequence 5-7 pm. Usually I shoot more verticals...









The park space is going to be amazing and it is already pretty cool down there. I like the way that you use the pedestrian bridge to frame your photos. I am especially taken with 4/9. I really like the composition of lights on 8/9.
ReplyDeleteThe way the shimmering lights are placed in the compositions of the last three is really nice. My favorite is the 4th one from the top, though. I had a hard time finding an interesting way to shoot the brick building in the background. Focusing on it through the shapes of the bridge works so well there.
ReplyDelete