Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Navy Yards Class Photo Shoot 10-19-2014

Patterns




Succulents

Fist Bridge

Fist Bridge

Cracked

30 Ton


Wenches

Tower

Blue Waves


Jubilee

Undulation

933




Pattern Path



Tube Bridge
I really enjoyed the subject matter at Navy Yards. I definitely need more practice at Blue Hour photography. I want to know how to get that soft water effect in Barbara's photos. I was fascinated by the fist bridge and the undulating benches.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Sharon, I think you did get the blue light. From where I was, I thought the ship wasn't an interesting subject. Obviously you found much better angles to shoot it from farther down the pier! I love the ones you did capturing all the patterns, both alone and together as a group. It would like to see them all displayed together on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharron... with the exception of the succulents, this feels like a photographic study of lines. Love it. Colors are simply beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is a great series... I love the lines and movement created by them. I also love your perspective on "933" which transforms the ordinary into an image that is quite extraordinary. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete