CULTIVATE YOUR VISION - KEEP GOING.
The image from the Lincoln Memorial is "moving." Puns aside, it really does convey the sense of place.
I'm really glad you removed the crane :-). And the Lincoln- love it!
I really like the juxtaposition of Lincoln overseeing the modern throng, contrasting the immovable past and the march of time! I am also fascinated by the bee's shadow, I don't think I've ever seen a bee's shadow before.
I agree with Sharon about your Lincoln Memorial image, although I'm not able to communicate quite so poetically as Sharpn! :)
The image from the Lincoln Memorial is "moving." Puns aside, it really does convey the sense of place.
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you removed the crane :-). And the Lincoln- love it!
ReplyDeleteI really like the juxtaposition of Lincoln overseeing the modern throng, contrasting the immovable past and the march of time! I am also fascinated by the bee's shadow, I don't think I've ever seen a bee's shadow before.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sharon about your Lincoln Memorial image, although I'm not able to communicate quite so poetically as Sharpn! :)
ReplyDelete