Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How to Eat a Dish of Spaghetti













 
 
This series could have benefited from a decent tripod......but alas it twas still fun!

3 comments:

  1. 4th from bottom, in the context of the progression, is too funny, perfect. I LOL'ed. So glad you showed the spaghetti series. I hope to see a new work somehow in this vein. Work with your cousin while you can, if he is willing. Cook up something together. He is a good collaborator, no? Brain storm some ideas, cruise the web or a good museum bookshop with photo volumes (Phillip Kennicott notwithstanding.) Possibly something with wine....

    In these there is a sweet, mime-like quality, an almost Chaplin- or Keaton-esque qualilty. Your cousin has a subtly expressive face and you captured a coherent sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series- I especially like the one Barbara mentioned together with the one that comes after it. Yes, I see the quality she mentions. Have you seen the Chaplin movie where he is sitting with two forks stuck into dinner rolls and uses them like feet doing a little dance on the table?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A series of grown-up picture books! You have two "game" models.

    ReplyDelete