So, I thought i would share a few from last year, along with a few from yesterday. The first five images were taken this weekend, and the last five were taken in May 2013.
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Dyke Marsh Revisited
Although I'd been there several times over the past year, I had not been there with a camera since the spring of 2013, this time I brought my camera along to shoot. Over time, I have been building a collection of imagery taken along the path. It was a beautiful autumn morning--I got there a few minutes before sunrise.
So, I thought i would share a few from last year, along with a few from yesterday. The first five images were taken this weekend, and the last five were taken in May 2013.
So, I thought i would share a few from last year, along with a few from yesterday. The first five images were taken this weekend, and the last five were taken in May 2013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I especially love the one of the grasses standing up straight in the water! You've set such a beautiful, reflective mood with this whole group. I also really like the tree by the water, both then and now (is it really the same spot?).
ReplyDeleteGreat to return to the same shot over time, I always find these interesting. I really like the path shots. I like that you shot low to the ground and the light on the path in the distance. I also like the ones with the misshapen tree, very interesting element.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful collection, and I too love returning to the same place and even some spot or shot over time. I'm curious about the horizontal and vertical, since the earlier images are all hor. and most of the new images vertical - any comment about how that came about. Light is so much a subject here, and such a strong compositional element, light as mood and feeling.
ReplyDeleteOh these are lush and luscious, all for the price of having the place to yourself on early mornings. New ones golds and green golds, nice to bathe in, can we eat them? That toothsome light appears in others too. Just sopping it up.
ReplyDelete