I love the diversity of the work in everyone's perception of the park. Your group has an almost cinematic feeling to them. They leave you wanting to know more about what was going on, especially the last 4 images. I love the complimentary color arrangement in Glow. Your sunset shots are very dramatic, especially the ones utilizing silhouettes.
I enjoy the progression to darkness and the way small details in a large space matter, for example juxtaposition of the Nationals stadium detail with the tower at Yards (Sci Fi Sky), the 3 towers, fence detail, lights and bollards (Orange Sunset), and blue lights (Glow). Night time was the right time.
I love the diversity of the work in everyone's perception of the park. Your group has an almost cinematic feeling to them. They leave you wanting to know more about what was going on, especially the last 4 images. I love the complimentary color arrangement in Glow. Your sunset shots are very dramatic, especially the ones utilizing silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteReally digging "Red Fence." It has an incredibly dramatic feel to it.....almost like a scene from an action movie.
ReplyDelete"Wavy" doesn't hold a candle to your other images. I find your shadow and the bystander in the upper left corner distracting.
Pat, these are all very dramatic, especially "Red Fence", my favorite. I also really like the lines and colors in "Sunset".
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the progression to darkness and the way small details in a large space matter, for example juxtaposition of the Nationals stadium detail with the tower at Yards (Sci Fi Sky), the 3 towers, fence detail, lights and bollards (Orange Sunset), and blue lights (Glow). Night time was the right time.
ReplyDelete