Yes, I also like the second one with the leaf silhouettes framing the moon. To me the moon here doesn't especially look like a super moon, but maybe it wouldn't necessarily look that much bigger unless it was a backdrop to building or bigger structures. I don't know since I didn't see it live and I don't usually photograph the moon so I haven't looked at it that closely. It's great that you'll have more chances before the end of the year to capture the super moon.
Can't believe you captured these in your backyard! Second image is perfectly framed.
ReplyDeleteYes, I also like the second one with the leaf silhouettes framing the moon. To me the moon here doesn't especially look like a super moon, but maybe it wouldn't necessarily look that much bigger unless it was a backdrop to building or bigger structures. I don't know since I didn't see it live and I don't usually photograph the moon so I haven't looked at it that closely. It's great that you'll have more chances before the end of the year to capture the super moon.
ReplyDelete