What a great angle in the #5 sunflower photo! And looking at it again I spied the person-Jane? All three of you moved around much more than I did and I think it really paid off if everyone's photos. You discovered much better positioning whereas I never made it far from the first area where I faced a backlight and the backs of the flowers instead of the fronts. (One of my lessons learned is that I should probably move around a little more than I do.) I also like the bark and "ruins" images, the latter is very nicely exposed. The heron picture is like a tapestry with those colors!
Eva, you captured the heron beautifully.The heron looks like a painting --beautiful detail. Now I wish we had stayed a little longer there, but the sunflowers beckoned. Wish I had seen that butterfly in the field. Great shot!
I especially love the framing of portals in the ruin and the bee on the sunflower (technique, idea, intention) and the gesture of top sunflowers. A good day for you celebrating sunflowers, butterfly and bee.
What a great angle in the #5 sunflower photo! And looking at it again I spied the person-Jane? All three of you moved around much more than I did and I think it really paid off if everyone's photos. You discovered much better positioning whereas I never made it far from the first area where I faced a backlight and the backs of the flowers instead of the fronts. (One of my lessons learned is that I should probably move around a little more than I do.) I also like the bark and "ruins" images, the latter is very nicely exposed. The heron picture is like a tapestry with those colors!
ReplyDeleteEva, you captured the heron beautifully.The heron looks like a painting --beautiful detail. Now I wish we had stayed a little longer there, but the sunflowers beckoned. Wish I had seen that butterfly in the field. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteI love the stump of the tree--such gorgeous texture, I almost feel like I could touch it.
ReplyDeleteI especially love the framing of portals in the ruin and the bee on the sunflower (technique, idea, intention) and the gesture of top sunflowers. A good day for you celebrating sunflowers, butterfly and bee.
ReplyDelete