hi Eva, I love both of these, the clouds make a beautiful motif on both in front of the moon. The first is really lovely-there is a fiery effect- and in the second, the subtle outline of the cloud makes a great composition. Having the clouds in these images seems to scale the moon to its larger size.
Haunting moon images! By the time I set up my tripod on the deck, grabbed my camera and positioned it clouds covered the sky. Should have done it in advance....lesson learned.
hi Eva, I love both of these, the clouds make a beautiful motif on both in front of the moon. The first is really lovely-there is a fiery effect- and in the second, the subtle outline of the cloud makes a great composition. Having the clouds in these images seems to scale the moon to its larger size.
ReplyDeleteHaunting moon images! By the time I set up my tripod on the deck, grabbed my camera and positioned it clouds covered the sky. Should have done it in advance....lesson learned.
ReplyDelete