That first heron photo is truly amazing -- so sharp and clear, feel like I am already there. Such a treasure of a place. Hoping the lotus are still blooming tomorrow.
I especially like the reflection with the grass in the foreground and the shapes of the trees on the other opposite side. In all but the white lily picture there is a golden glow that captures the drama of the shapes so beautifully. I like this warmth.
We missed some of the golden glow, filtered by clouds Tuesday at Kenilworth, but I liked surfing the in-between light, soft sun tempered by cloud light.
That first heron photo is truly amazing -- so sharp and clear, feel like I am already there. Such a treasure of a place. Hoping the lotus are still blooming tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI especially like the reflection with the grass in the foreground and the shapes of the trees on the other opposite side. In all but the white lily picture there is a golden glow that captures the drama of the shapes so beautifully. I like this warmth.
ReplyDeleteWe missed some of the golden glow, filtered by clouds Tuesday at Kenilworth, but I liked surfing the in-between light, soft sun tempered by cloud light.
ReplyDelete