Friday, February 6, 2015

I wish I had a stacking program.  






Questions I want to ask but are not in the current task.  

How do you photograph a group shot with both dark and fair skinned people in it?  

How do you shoot a poorly lit party dance floor without running up the ISO so high you end up with a heavy grain noise factor?

I want to learn about using filters too.

4 comments:

  1. Good questions for discussion. Fun for dof - the luscious (or not) tomato, the knife's edge, the garlic, the grain of the bread - 4 objects and many options for emphasis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will, Helicon Focus is a good software program for photo stacking They also have a fully functional trial that you can try on these images. http://www.heliconsoft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we also discuss some of the key concepts and techniques for correcting white balance

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we also discuss some of the key concepts and techniques for correcting white balance

    ReplyDelete