Hi David, I also saw an old barn over the weekend as I drove up to Watkins Glen, NY. I love the staircase that's visible through the window - it really brings you into the house emotionally. I can imagine maybe children or laundry and a once vibrate house left empty now.
Thanks. That was my goal, to get the staircase. I think I will go back when the sun is lower so the light goes in through the front windows and illuminates the inside. If I could figure out the layering process I might be able to combine two exposures.
Hi David, I also saw an old barn over the weekend as I drove up to Watkins Glen, NY. I love the staircase that's visible through the window - it really brings you into the house emotionally. I can imagine maybe children or laundry and a once vibrate house left empty now.
ReplyDeleteThanks. That was my goal, to get the staircase. I think I will go back when the sun is lower so the light goes in through the front windows and illuminates the inside. If I could figure out the layering process I might be able to combine two exposures.
ReplyDelete