These are so lovely, all the detail and texture. I really like the first one of the fountain, with all its geometric shapes, the reflection, and the arc of the water spraying. And the last one of the barn with its contrasting blue sky is also quite nice, not the usual shot of a red barn against a blue sky. I like the way the size of the barn balances the size of the patch of sky, and balances the amount of green grass showing.
Aha---now I can envision the color and would like to see your closeup with the reds and grays of the barn!
ReplyDeleteThese are so lovely, all the detail and texture. I really like the first one of the fountain, with all its geometric shapes, the reflection, and the arc of the water spraying. And the last one of the barn with its contrasting blue sky is also quite nice, not the usual shot of a red barn against a blue sky. I like the way the size of the barn balances the size of the patch of sky, and balances the amount of green grass showing.
ReplyDeleteGood eye for detail and abstraction, and in first and last, light.
ReplyDelete