CULTIVATE YOUR VISION - KEEP GOING.
What a wonderful sense of morning beauty you captured in light, shadow, blues, golds and greens. Oh the places your bike can take you!
The light is lovely. I feel that I am able to follow the route your took because of seeing the bike there in each new place.
Gorgeous light, color and shadows.
I like your atmospheric morning shots with the long shadows. Just an inquiry, will you have you bike in many of your pictures? I ask because I took a class last Fall where a fellow student put a common element in each of her pictures.
What a wonderful sense of morning beauty you captured in light, shadow, blues, golds and greens. Oh the places your bike can take you!
ReplyDeleteThe light is lovely. I feel that I am able to follow the route your took because of seeing the bike there in each new place.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous light, color and shadows.
ReplyDeleteI like your atmospheric morning shots with the long shadows. Just an inquiry, will you have you bike in many of your pictures? I ask because I took a class last Fall where a fellow student put a common element in each of her pictures.
ReplyDelete