Green Spring Garden, Virginia
Wilson Bridge from the Virginia Side
Schoodic Peninsula, Maine
Bar Harbor Maine
National Cathedral Washing, DC
Gravelly Point, Near National Airport
Full Moon over Aruba
Sarlat, France
Church Sarlat, France
Village along the Dordogne River, France
Washington Square Park, New York, NY
















Nice work Bill, I too am eclectic, so I can appreciate that you have many interests. I am especially drawn to the night work.
ReplyDeleteI especially like the night shots, too, and also find the colors and textures you captured at Alice Spring Stream lovely.
ReplyDeleteThis is an eclectic collection...such wonderful images. I especially like your Wilson Bridge image. I have never seen it from this perspective... Always nice to see familiar things in new ways!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Washington Square Park. I love the frame filling goodness and the way people of various types and sizes are arrayed from near to far. Perhaps as a complement to your continuing interest in night shooting, you might consider people in parks as an ongoing (warm weather at least) subject.
ReplyDeleteI also like the National Cathedral image - vantage point and eerie light as well as sharpness. These seem to be the kind of images - architecture and nature - that want sharp detail. This series says that you, like other class peers, have a regular habit of getting out and looking, whether traveling or close to home.