Together with David Graham I mentioned my friend Phil Taplin and his Lady Liberty image (in his 'Poles Apart' section), shot while I was shooting the Howard Street Bridge when it was pink.
So, we certainly did end up shooting some of the same subjects, but it wasn't quite as bad as the Atacoma Desert. Art and design was a theme for me, including signs and advertising, posters, graffiti, murals, architecture and the exquisite (to my eye) gate that I only had time to see a part of before it was time to miss another bus.
![]() | |
| This place looks quite | spiffed |









Thanks for those great links, Barbara...have just begun looking at the amazing photos. Once again she showed me how focusing on detailed objects such as that beautiful gate makes for stunning photographs. Move in, focus on small stuff. Art design as a theme was a great idea. Particularly liked the design contrast in the last photo. Jane
ReplyDeletelove these, especially the purple one and the last one. Great use of eyes to see what is different/special about Bmore. L
ReplyDelete